Who we help
We help small business owners, entrepreneurs, and families protect what they have worked so hard to build.
We were built with the needs of growing families and businesses in mind. We understand that you are BUSY, you are growing, you are planning for a life of prosperity and you value ease, convenience, and efficiency. As an estate planning client, you want to know you’ve made the best decisions for your family and that your plan will work when your loved ones need it most.
What we do
We are strategic advisors who work to help you identify and achieve greater goals. Anyone can draft documents, but together you and our firm will create stronger foundations, and detailed contingency plans, and answer the what-ifs that life may throw your way. We are your partners in business and estate planning who will work with you to assess your needs, develop a strategy, and revise the plan as needed to meet your goals. We focus on the following practice areas:
- Estate Planning: We spend time with each client, learning about their families, their goals for the future, and educating them about their options. We guide our estate planning clients throughout their lives, collaborating to revise plans as needed. You can get a piece of paper or you can have peace of mind.
- Corporate Law: We offer total corporate services to businesses of every size in South Florida. With diverse knowledge of all aspects of running a business, including international concerns, we see ourselves as a trusted advisor rather than just as legal counsel.
- Business Succession: We assist clients in industries such as healthcare, entertainment, transportation, and telecommunications. We’re well-equipped to handle a variety of business succession issues—from choosing a successor and valuing your business to setting up an employee stock ownership plan, preparing for a management buyout, or even selling your business to someone entirely different.
- Negotiation: We offer business negotiation services to help you resolve issues and disputes quickly, efficiently, and effectively.
Below are a few Case Results;
When you meet with the Yolofsky Law team, you will immediately see that we are not like other South Florida law firms. A.J. Yolofsky applies the discipline and attention to detail he learned as a Marine Corps officer to your unique situation. He focuses on each client as if they are a military mission, bringing strategic planning and a commitment to success that are unmatched by other attorneys. His goal is to empower you to make the right decisions for your family and your business. Find out for yourself—schedule your initial consultation today.
- Communication - relevant and timely information.
- Transparency - openness, and accountability.
- Quality - services that exceed the expectations
- Results - client results is the only thing.
About Yolofsky Law
Yolofsky Law is a different type of law practice for several reasons. We don’t think you’ll hear the following statements from other law firms:
1. We want you to become a hero to your family and a hero to your business.
This goal arises directly from my USMC experience. People thank me for my service. I respond by thanking them for paying their taxes. Shouldn’t they get the same thanks from their family, co-workers, employees, etc. for creating a successful business operation or estate plan? We think they should and we strive to get that for them.
2. We build real relationships with our clients.
We accomplish this by not charging by the hour. Billable hours are a bad business model for attorneys. The billable hour is also the biggest obstacle to client relationships. If a client has a question about something, the client will think twice about calling or emailing because of what the answer might cost them. By removing that obstacle, we create a true advisory relationship between ourselves and the clients we serve.
3. We educate our community.
There are more potential clients than there are attorneys to serve them. Many people might be able to solve their own legal problem if they have a bit of guidance. We strive to be educators to elevate the lay people. When someone has a question or problem beyond their own capability, we are here to assist.
Meet Our Corporate Law and Estate Planning Legal Team
We’re a fully-remote, We understand that you want to know more about the team you are considering trusting to help you make some very important decisions. We share our bios as an introduction to our backgrounds, professional experiences, and legal interests so that you can make an informed decision about hiring us.